Tip Reporting Process
1. Posters, cards and other materials are distributed to the facility to promote the Text-2-Stop it! program.
2. When a student witnesses unsafe or suspicious activities, the student sends an anonymous text message using the school's unique KEYWORD to 71441.
3. Student receives auto response that their message has been received. Further information is obtained (names of witnesses, time, date, location of the incident, etc.) through two-way text chat.
4. If a student has pictures or video they will receive instructions for sending it to Text 2 Stop It!
5. An email will be sent to the designated school administrator, providing a recap of the actual conversation we have had with the student. A picture/video will be sent if available.
6. If this is a life threatening emergency situation, a text messages will also be sent to the administrator’s cell phone urging them to check their email for the full message.
7. School administrator will follow-up as appropriate.
> Installation in as little as 24 hours
> Tips received by Text 2 Stop It operators
> Monitored 24/7
> Start to finish interview transcripts provided
> Ability to receive pictures and video
> Ability obtain additional information if needed
> Hoax prevention and detection methods available
> Customized programs available
> All operators have state and federal background checks
Larger schools and school districts please complete the form below to receive a quote
and other harmful activities
Let's get Started
Step 1 - Enroll (your Text 2 Stop It Keyword will be active 24 hours after enrollment)
Step 2 - Receive posters and student card template (back of the cards are for you to customize your message and enter sponsorship logos)
Step 3 - .Send template back to receive enough cards for each student and parent
Step 4 - Put up posters, pass out cards and end bullying, drugs and other harmful activities in your schools.