Partner With Us
YOUTH SAFETY PARTNERS
Non-profits, schools, and other government agencies are working every day to end bullying, violence, drugs, suicides among our youth. If you are a nonprofit organization like a school/school system, PTA, anti-bullying group, law enforcement, MADD, SADD, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc., we want to help you. We will provide the 24hour/365 days per week texting hotline, posters, cards templates, and other promotional material to create awareness. Our Non-profit Safety Partners use their existing relationships with the schools and the community to reach kids, parents and the community with the Text 2 Stop It! ™ program. Simply put, we add our powerfully successful texting platform and provide the “boots on the ground”.
YOUTH SAFETY PARTNER PROGRAM
- Must be a nonprofit organization, school district, or government agency
- May not duplicate existing Text 2 Stop It! ™ program
What you will be asked to do:
- Complete the Text 2 Stop It! ™ Partner Application
- Support Text 2 Stop It! ™ This free program is funded through donations, sponsorships, and grants.
What we will do:
- Provide you with a unique keyword and use of our text number
- Provide unique Posters and card templates with your desired logo and message
- Provide Text 2 Stop It! ™ texting platform and text/call center operators, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Email transcripts of student/parent conversations to you/your organization, if warranted, for presentation to proper school counselors/administrators and or others for resolution
- Provide annual report on type and number of classification (bullying, suicide, drugs, weapons, etc.) for texts received
We also bring Corporate Support Opportunities
Like you, we rely on the generosity of corporate donations and sponsorships and are grateful for each prospective sponsor's passion for our mission and their desire to help put an end to bullying, drugs, teen suicides, and violence. On a national level, we leverage this support. On a local level, as a Safety Partner, we provide access to help fund and support your youth safety work.
Contact us and together let’s build a relationship that protects our kids and saves lives.